Friday 18 December 2009

Is it a Good Choice?


Problems, problems, problems already! Having chosen the aspect of tourism that I would like to write about, I realised that my topic is very wide. Entire books could be written about influence and I have to narrow it down in order to make it less than 15.000 words for my dissertation.


I also fear that perhaps it is not a very good topic at all and that I should concentrate on another aspect of tourism rather than marketing, especially since it is a course that I have not even started and don't know much about.


My wish to write about influence comes from my background of having studied one year of a Publicity and Advertising course in Brazil. I've always been very interested in how we can create a product that will be irresistible to the eyes of our customers. Also, considering that tourism is an industry that survives on making people's dreams come true, it would be very interesting to study the ways how people can be influenced in their choices.


I really hope I can put both things together as I intend to have a career in tourism marketing, identifying customers needs and developing products to match them. All that I know is that a lot of study and research needs to be done so that I can get a clearer idea of this topic and decide if it's the right one for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

msn spaces analyzer
Target Coupons